03-07-2019, 08:17 PM   #1
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice

Cleaning out my garage sale.

Hi Guys,

Since I no longer own a BMW (no thanks to someone that obviously wanted it more than I did), I am clearing out my garage and offloading all the bits and pieces that I have accumulated over the years with having done upgrades or had the intention of doing upgrades that I never got around to completing (there are a few lol)

All items are used and prices are negotiable within reason.

Willing to post smaller items at buyers expense, but larger items will be pick up.

I'll try and post some pics when I get a chance.

M-Sport door sills (suit E92/3), good condition, nothing broken SOLD

M-Sport Pre-LCI DCT steering wheel, complete with buttons, paddles, trim and airbag, good condition $300

M-Sport handbrake boot, good condition SOLD

LED reverse lights (suit E93 LCI), these are new SOLD

OEM grills, suit E92/3 Pre-LCI, good condition $30

Gloss black OEM style grills with faded M stripes, suit E92/3 Pre-LCI SOLD

Gloss black double slat grill, one tab broken, suit E92/3 Pre-LCI (still mounts very well) SOLD

MULF2 module $120

CIC Professional System, including screen, nav unit, emulator, controller and glovebox USB port. I just dont have the cables (shouldn't be too hard to source) SOLD

MSD81 DME SOLD

CAS Control Module (came with above DME) $120

aFe Pro Stage 2 sealed intake, slight rub mark on top of cover but otherwise works perfectly SOLD

Full E93 DCT CIC woodgrain trim (poplar grain gray i believe), all 10 pieces including vents, great condition SOLD

LCI headlight switch with auto headlight option SOLD

LCI start/stop switch, black flaking off the inner ring (just needs repainting) SOLD

LCI cup holders (both driver and passenger) SOLD

DCT Gearbox approx 120,000kms (was guna build it with upgraded clutches, sump pan and new seals), works perfectly fine SOLD

DCT shifter surround trim with sport button $50

DCT large welded rear diff with bearing noise, was going to use it for an lsd conversion $300

3" Catless downpipes to suit E92/3 (not sure of brand) SOLD

E93 "M" Stitch floor mats (from my group buys) with upgraded carpet pile, no heel pad for that nice clean look. Still in great condition SOLD

Bi-Xenon Adaptive headlights with BMR angel eye LED bulbs, both driver and passenger side, suit E92/3 Pre-LCI (was going to pull them apart and do an F-series LED angel eye retro fit, but never got around to it) SOLD

K-DCAN Cable, worked perfectly for MHD SOLD

Puncture repair kit (new) SOLD

Rear view mirror with auto dimming and high beam assist SOLD

E92/3 Pre-LCI wing mirrors in alpine white with gloss black trim, auto dimming, reverse dip and power fold. Selling as a pair SOLD

E93 window switch with button for power fold (practically new, was going to use with the above power fold mirrors) $100

E9X 335i Front and rear calipers. No leaks $300

There may be more I add, as im still going through everything.

Last edited by R32GOJIRA; 02-10-2021 at 07:33 PM..
Appreciate 0