Rep
Drives: Alpine 335d

2011 335d M Sport looking for an enthusiast home

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello all,

I am the second owner of this well optioned Alpine White 2011 335d, with full service records for its 201K and counting in service life. I am still driving it daily to my customer 2-3x a week (Lehigh Valley into Central NJ, maybe you have seen me on 78)

Its been a great HWY commuter for me for 10 years but I have an itch for a manual again, and DD as we call her needs a home and hoping to find another fellow diesel enthusiast to adopt.

I prefer to sell with the winter wheels as I think if you drive it year round in the north east, snows are a good thing but willing to not package them for lower cost.

Comps are tricky, I see mid 100's cars for 7-12K, but less appointed cars. Its just a starting place. Lets make a deal!

PM me with any questions but here's the highlights:

The Good:

M Sport 335d, all service records. Full build sheet options in pictures
Mild TunemyEuro tune, EGR delete, DEF/SCF still in place
18" Pilot Sport A/S tires with plenty of life
17" Pirelli Snow tires from Dec: 2500 miles on them with Rota wheels
Leather Sport seats in excellent condition for age
No accidents, 2 door dings on driver rear mid-door.
Did I mention well maintained? My local indy commented that they didn't need to change the rear diff fluid after fixing a seal leak few years back, it was too clean.

The Used:

200K, mostly HWY. front picture if you zoom in you see a plastic part that is not at all new, but from 10' not too shabby
Hood has one deep scratch with touch up paint, a foot above the roundel slightly to the left
Interior buttons on HVAC showing some BMW peal but still there
Shifter showing a bit of top peal
The interior trim is the faux wood but I wrapped it years back in a matte black as it just looks better (fight me...well not really) so buyer has option to revert

Key Maintenance

Transmission changed 180K (maintained with only ZF fluids every 60-70K)
Battery 12/2022
Glow Plugs 138K
MAF 132K
Front Struts/Rear Shocks 138K
Balancer/GP controller 122K
Carbon Cleaning and SCF replacement under warranty (73K and 60k)

Attached Images

Appreciate 0