Kyle335D
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by defjam90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulonger View Post
EDIT: I just saw that you also posted over on the M57 section. You will find the various options over there.

As for the down pipe and exhaust, there are several options. You mentioned Buzzken for the down pipe. Bohl Diesel Perfoemance also makes a down pipe (that is the one I have). Unobtanium out of Canada also has a down pipe and does the full exhaust.

PROFI offers a turbo-back system (down pipe and exhaust) shipped from Europe. Several have installed and like it.

There is a diesel owner who has a local shop near him that does the 335d exhaust. If you look on the diesel thread you will see him. Send him a PM and he can provide the latest pricing for the exhaust. There is also a video posted by ASBSECU E93 with that exhaust. See link:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...45&postcount=7

Another cheaper option is to gut the front section of the DPF and the gut the SCR. You will have only left the DOC (backside of the DPF canister).

You will also want to block the EGR. AA Rodriguez has a solution for that as does the diesel owner with the local shop contact.

PM me and we can talk further.
Thanks for the help. will PM you .
Just got a quote from profi 1100 shipped for the turboback. They respond quickly on Facebook messenger.
Appreciate 0