10-18-2018, 08:43 PM   #4
Cesarek94
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameroN7887 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesarek94 View Post
I broke the bolts head so the rest of the body it's stuck in there I drrilled a hole and used an extractor tool but it's so tight the extractor tool broke. I should have torched it first. I tried drilling a whole over the extractor tool but it's not drilling. Anything I can do to remove this? Somehow I can't upload a picture hopefully you guys can picture it
I don't know if I'd personally risk torching it as you'd risk damage to your wheel as well, but maybe trying to get a new extractor or driving it to a shop that could pop it off for you and replace the lugnuts, that would be my best advice :
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameroN7887 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesarek94 View Post
I broke the bolts head so the rest of the body it's stuck in there I drrilled a hole and used an extractor tool but it's so tight the extractor tool broke. I should have torched it first. I tried drilling a whole over the extractor tool but it's not drilling. Anything I can do to remove this? Somehow I can't upload a picture hopefully you guys can picture it
I don't know if I'd personally risk torching it as you'd risk damage to your wheel as well, but maybe trying to get a new extractor or driving it to a shop that could pop it off for you and replace the lugnuts, that would be my best advice :
Here's how it is right now
Attached Images

Appreciate 0