View Single Post
      12-18-2018, 01:06 AM   #15
rasa bmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 640d sport/f31 330d x drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Have a look at quantum tuning, they give 220bhp for the 2008-2012 320d.
I've had a quantum map on my 35i for a number of years now with no related issues other than having to replace the coils soon after the map was installed.
Link attached.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...MkQ0Qx6BAgJEAE
to you and the op..id contact jason at bwchiotune,,he will tell you all you need to know,,he fixes all different tuners maps,,i was initially going for a celtic tuning map,,but was steered away from them,,also a facebook tuner but he was shot down also....i dont know about quantam but jason will...these tuners that sell maps are fine,,but some are not written correctly and can give all sorts of problems to certain cars..the place where i had mine ,mapped(via a live link to jason) at sunderland performance centre,,they had a bad reputation,,but they took it on board,,they now use jasons ,aps for bmw which he writes for them..now they have a great rep for bmw cars..just my input,,but its your car at end of da=y,,ps my car had around 7 rolling road graphs for stock and tuned,,2 stcock runs and 5 different custom tune runs,,,to get the best for my car(e92 335d) my 330d was mapped mapped at durham remaps,,dont go there,,jason has fixed their maps also,,and mine needs done,,got way to much torque low down,,jason has offered to tweek their map for me for free,,just waiting on a time we can both be free as i would have to travel to sunderland 30 miles away
Appreciate 0