View Single Post
      03-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #187
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

My car is a 2011 BMW 128i. I have coded a few things already, but having an issue I can't get sorted.

I just upgraded my factory halogens to Depos V2 Angel Eyes. I have searched everywhere including the net, but have not been able to configure them as daytime running lights when the light switch is in "auto" or all the way to the left. I have accomplished having it setup so that they come on when the park lights are on without the corners like Euro-Style lights....but not without having to turn the switch to park.

When I set it to use the angel eyes as DRL's, it immediately turns my high-beam halogen light at a lower voltage back on which I had turned off with the "stalk" since I don't have I-Drive.

Is it possible with this tool? I've already coded a few things with success, but can't seem to get this one part down.

I guess I could always just flip the light switch to the park position, but have seen others that had that feature without having to do so.

Maybe the depos rings are wired into a different feature although I've tried corner lights and turn signal lights to see if that may affect them.

Thanks for any guidance.
Appreciate 0