View Single Post
      12-24-2020, 07:25 PM   #9
speedmeter
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E34 520i & BMW E92 330i

Hi guys, I would like to bring back this thread to life because I got a question that is related to this topic.

So I got E92 330i 2007 200Kw, I recently bought fuel filter, that according to many web sites is compatible with my car. That is the filter:

https://catalog.mann-filter.com/EU/e...lter/WK%206030

Today I wanted to know where is the location of it, but I figured out that actually, E92 doesn't have a replacement fuel filter. Even though in the service book of my car, it is marked 2-3 times that the fuel filter has been replaced. So actually I still don't get it, how they will leave these cars without proper fuel filter, then all the dirt is going to kill the HPFP, and obviously, it happens to be a weak point of many 330-335s.
Even in the service manual, it is mentioned that these cars got "lifetime fuel filters"... OMG, please tell me is it compatible or "ONLY FOR CHINESE EXPORT" as it is written on the manufacture's website. So in China, the fuel is so bad that even the "lifetime filter" cannot handle it?!?

In the end, if this filter is not compatible, I will return it and I will order this Fuel Regulator OEM joke part with the built-in filter

Thanks in advance!
Best wishes and Merry Christmas
Appreciate 0