View Single Post
      02-05-2023, 07:11 PM   #80
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Well considering I had both, and the supra and z4 perform the same, and the supra beats the m2 comp on most tracks with 330hp, and my lap times are better in the z4 and turn ins are faster than the m2 comp, no I'm not high. The proportions are better on the z4, not to mention the z4 has higher lateral acceleration than the m2/3/4/5/6/8.

I know m owners just can't accept that a non m model is better, but this is why I went with the z4 when the m3/4 were only like $10-15k more. It's just better in corners. You people have NEVER compared your m cars to a z4 on the track at MAX PERFORMANCE.

You can put the best suspension in the m3/4 but your just polishing an overbloated boat/turd. The z4 has the perfect blend of beauty, proportion, lines, and performance. Now if bmw M could make a z4m, it'd be the best m car ever made hands down. You just can't beat it's weight reduction and proportions with a boat like the m4

BTW Idk much about the ct4 bw. I know the ct5 bw is loved by car enthusiasts and is pretty good on track, but again, big cars won't perform better then smaller ones. As small as my m2 comp was, it just can't take corners like my z4 does I'm sorry m2 comp owners but I had one and I axtually PUSHED it in corners at the MAX possible speed it's capable of, and the z4 just glides through if I take the same corners at the same speed with it. It can violently turn in without losing control and remain planted and do higher lateral g than the m2 comp and again the m3/4/5/6/8 all day and I've driven them all to know this.

The nurburgring is long and has many straights where the m3/4 can damage the supra/z4 very badly in lap times. But take a track with challenging corners that is short, and the non m z4 is neck and neck with the m4 and definitely beats the m2 comp.
This is the ole "my car is the ultimate car ever". I remember when I was a kid and I couldn't afford the expensive transformers, so I just pretended that my toys were the best.
chris7197334.00
dizz81312.50
jmack548.50
Cos270608.50