Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS: Volk TE37 Mercury Silver *MINT*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Mercury Silver TE's have always been one of my favorite, if not my favorite wheels. With money tied up elsewhere, I thought I'd cut down on my spending and let these go. Please read below for all the specs and details as these are absolutely pristine.

These wheels have less then 1,000 miles on it. People that know me can attest to the fact that i drive my car once a week if that so they see very little miles. I am the first and only owner of these wheels. These are not pass around wheels that have been beaten up. This set was produced in late 2011 so even the production of the wheels are extremely new.

Wheels: Volk TE37
Finish: Mercury Silver
Specs: 18x8.5 +35
18x10.5 +22
Condition: 10/10, not a single blemish.
Includes: This set will include everything it came with brand new. I have all 4 original boxes, wheel covers, Volk valvestems, warranty card/documentation stuff.
Price: $2600 firm local pick up.
Shipping: Will ship at buyers expense.

Hopefully that covers everything. Let me know if you have any other questions and feel free to come check them out in person.

Not my wheel, but this will give you an accurate representation of the finish. My 10.5's have the GTR face so its extremely concave.

Last edited by LOLrance; 03-27-2012 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 0