United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Gee Al, tell us how you really feel.

Why are freaking out like a 12 yr old girl? Get what you want, we don't care. Your "I need to be different" mentality has always been present and so has your "I don't care what everyone thinks" one. So why even ask if you know what we will say?
I'm not freaking out like a 12 y/o girl. I didn't yell and scream, I calmly said I don't want the fucking alcantera wheel. I'll get what I want and you guys can fuck yourselves. You can't infer tone or emotion from a forum post.

Here is the thing, I never asked. Read the thread, I NEVER asked for anyone's opinion. I asked if anyone knew or had any experience with a certain vendor. YOU asked me what I needed. Was I supposed to be rude and not tell you? Did I ever ask for what anyone's thoughts were on this wheel or that wheel or suggestions on a wheel? So YOU ask me what I want and then because I don't want what you want me to want, I am the 12 year old girl? No sir, you are the one with the 12 year old's reading comprehension skills.

So no Gary, Mr. Lemming Pot Stirrer...my head is not spinning. I am fine. I am not angry. I know what I am looking for and I will get it. I respect your guys' opinions, I just didn't ask for it. I specifically didn't ask for it in this case because as Seth alluded to, I already knew what your answers would be.

Yes, I want my car to be somewhat unique, in as much as it can be.