View Single Post
      10-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
335xi_zer0
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 2007 335xi

Cool E90 High Performance Bulbs LED Kit Swapped In!

I believe that the "Ultimate" HPB Review takes the cake when it comes to the pictures, but I thought I would upload mine just so show consistency.

Jeff@TopGearSolutions helped me with this, great price if you are interested, I got the Traditional set, which is plug and play for the following lights: 2 Footwell, 2 Door Courtesy, 2 Dome, 4 Map, 1 Glove Box, and 1 Trunk.

Sorry for the size of the pictures in advance.

Let me be one to confirm. These things are BRIGHT. ESPECIALLY the Dome Lights, with 8 bulbs each. Pressing the button lit my whole car up beautifully. If you are looking for more of a dim setting, the map lights do a great job of that.

The map lights took some time to get off but I eventually got them off with a friend's tool. Also, the OEM bulbs are pretty thick, I even used pliers to get some of the bulbs out. I put my fingers on the bulbs, as long as you wipe them with alcohol they will work again just fine.

I forgot to take pictures of the passenger side, the glove box, and map lights, but they are all beautiful. The passenger door courtesy light was out but I emailed Jeff who directed me to HPB, who, at this hour, sent me an immediate reply and will be shipping me a new one.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT LIGHTS.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0