United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
my friends adn i stopped at this shopping center in santa monica --

(ya i know lol. i couldnt help myself tyhough! the fountain was calling to me)

and we stopped to get something to eat and i left my purse there-- when i came back it was gone so for the rest of my trip i didnt really have money. my friends ahd money but i cant really ask them to buy me everything i want. life goes on.
That blows! Hahah great pic of you and the fountain. I wish ppl had some morals, why not return the bag and see what happens.
My faith in humanity was restored somewhat during xmas. I had went to the mall with a friend of mine, i had just purchased a expensive sweater for my girlfriend. Well, we decided to grab lunch so i was waiting at a bench for my table to be called, and i left the bag on the bench with receipts. About 2 hrs later my friend says wheres the bag? I thought o crap, i must have left it at the restaurant, then i realized, nope i didnt bring it in, i left it on the bench .I thought FOR SURE it was gone, so i went back anyway. And it was gone, so i asked the hostess at the restaurant if anyone saw a gap bag, and turns out the woman standing right next to me says "yea i saw it on that bench out there and i assumed it was someone who ate at the restaurant, so i just brought it in". I couldnt believe it!