03-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #22
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Some of you are finding the connections between the cars a little hard to understand. Initially it seems pretty random. However, the main point of this was that while they are all three nice cars, with the 750i being a COMPLETELY different car than the M3, right now they are all turning out to lease about the SAME monthly payment.

Over $1,000 a month for either an M3 coupe or sedan and a 750i. So, in my opinion, if I'm going to be paying $1,000 a month lease payments, I'm not going to spend $1,000+ a month on a 3 series, I might as well get the 7. Especially since I already have a 3 series.

Damn there are some haters on this board. Honestly if you don't like the thread or you don't understand the connections, then don't pay attention to it. Just relax people.

easy big fella...you've been around here long enough to realize that someone will state their opinions regardless of being asked....its just your original post contains cars that are substantially different...hence the apples/oranges reference....
anyway...i would most def go for M3......however if i didn't have a second vehicle...i would get the 7 series as i have 3 kids and my wife.
cheers,
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0