11-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #211
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEW View Post
TTG - I had my E90 tinted at Accutint. I went with the 35% ceramic. I like it. Depending on the lighting conditions it can look almost black, but sometimes it looks really light. If you want it black then go darker. My friend had the same timt installed on his M3 coupe and it looks a little darker. Probably because there are fewer windows and therefore less light entering the car.
Thanks you for the input. I agree with you. I think I will go 35% all around.... i kinda like that lighter tint look

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibbs View Post
You're right - they are LM replicas, but are $3500 less and supposedly very decent quality.

If you go with black interior on the M3, that will make the 35% tint appear darker. 15% is a tad darker than I would prefer, although I really like that nobody can see in, even during the day. Have you considered going with 15% for the rear and rear side windows, but 35% for the front doors?

Sweet, that will save me a lot of work. This is my first time trying Zaino products and I just received some Z2, ZFX, and Z6 My friend sent me some instructions on how to use it, I'm going to give is a shot this weekend. Do you apply Zaino to the clear bra?

Very cool, I'll have to check that sticker out! I'm really happy that I bought your car too, I couldn't have found a used E92 anywhere that was taken care of as well. Please give me a heads up when you decide to sell the M3, I will probably be interested
I would of gone 35% in the back window since you already have the shade back there if necessary..... but then 15% probably looks better with vinyl.

I ordered the M3 today and hopefully it should be here sometime in Jan.

If you need any help with the Zaino stuff we can coordinate a time to get together and I can go over everything with you. I believe I did a full treatment in Aug. So you should be set for a while keeping in mind that has never been out in rain until the day i sold it to you. So you there should be more than enough protection for a while.

Yeah, I am sure I won't keep the M3 more than 2 years.... We will definitely keep in touch... heck we can even do a photo shoot once the car gets here.
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0