BRAISKI
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi e92 M-Pak

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
Angry Navi problems

For the folks that have the iDrive, do you have guys any issues with it? Maybe specifically the 2011, I am not sure about the pre-LCI

I have the 2011 and it seems that my Navi is giving me wrong directions. When I drove from Waterloo to Oshawa. The iDrive tells me to turn to 427 or exit to 403 or side roads, so I ignored all of them since I know how to get to my mom's place, 401 all the way! So going back to Waterloo I tried to follow it just to see what happens while I am at the 401 it told to go to 427N then it asked me to exit then go back again to 427S then back to the 401! WTF!

Same thing happened again to today when I was going to downtown Toronto it wants me to go to 427 so I skipped it and again to 400 then ask me to exit at at Bathurst or something. However this time I brought my Tom Tom One GPS just to see if there is any difference but there is.

Does the iDrive come with a automatic traffic detector or something? This is really annoying since I don't really trust the iDrive Navi right now. I look like an idiot using my Tom Tom One GPS and my car comes with Navi!

I tried all the settings...

Fastest route
Shortest route
Efficient route

Here are some pics how it goes crazy...

Last edited by BRAISKI; 01-08-2011 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: Pics
Appreciate 0