Pheemo
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is Coupe

Feeler / Lease Transfer - 2011 e92 335is, Black/Black, 7-SPD DCT, 19", Navi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I never thought I'd want to part with this car, but I'm putting this out there as a feeler. I have never had more fun in an automobile. I like to think I got a pretty good deal on the lease -- the payments are certainly reasonable given the sticker price (57.3k).

Shoot me a PM if you think you'd be interested. Here are some more details, and I'll post some photos later tonight.

2011 BMW 335is Coupe
Location - Southern California (LA)

Lease Details:
Monthly payment - $679.90 (incl. tax)
Down payment - $0
Lease term - 27 months
Lease start date - 3/9/2011
Lease end date - 6/9/2013
Miles per Year - 10,000
Current Mileage - Approx. 14,500 (8k remaining with 8 months left on lease)

Car Options:
Color - Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior - Black Leatherette
7-Speed DCT Transmission w/ Paddles
19" 313 Wheels
Navigation System
BMW Assist
6FL iPod/USB

UPDATES AS OF OCT 2, 2012:
  • Current mileage is up to about 14.5k, with 22.5k total allowable on the lease, which ends June 2013. So you'd have roughly 8 months left on the lease, with 8k miles allowable, or about 1k/month.
  • There are a few small (1" or so) scratches on the rear bumper where some asshole seems to have run a shopping cart along the left half or something. Haven't gotten around to fixing it, but they're not too noticeable in the first place.
  • There is a ridiculously tiny chip (that has already been professionally repaired under my insurance) in the front windshield. Driving on the 210 freeway at night a few months back, 18-wheeler threw up a pebble or something and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like I said, though, it's already been repaired and I've stopped noticing it.
  • Lastly, there seems to be a bulb error that I'm going to try and get diagnosed this weekend. I've checked at least 3 times and can't find anything wrong with any of the headlights or turn signals or interior lights, but the front ambers flash repeatedly when I unlock the car, and from what I've read this seems to indicate bulb error of some kind -- so I'll have the dealer take a look.

Last edited by Pheemo; 10-02-2012 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0