Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM View Post
Seriously I only wanted to show how frustrated I am. Everyone saying ye it's expensive to maintain but it's worth it. It's not worth it. Just because you have a performance car it doesn't mean the cost of maintaining it needs to be high there is plenty of brands out there that have similar or better performance with much better reliability. Yes it's my mistake and I have to live with it I will ofcourse have to pay up and keep it in good working order as I did with all my previous cars. But just don't like the idea of parts failing that are expected to be fine for 100k+ miles.

Either way I'm sorry for making you fanboys cry. Please don't cry it's only a car and at some time you will move on to better and more reliable brands I'm sure as will I. In the meantime she is my precious and who knows maybe I might turn out to love her more and more.
In terms of performance, i don't think there are other cars that will give you the straight line speed performance and tunability of the n54 (you get about 60/70 bhp with just a remap). You mentioned tts and s5 ....just to be clear, a stock 335i will be faster than both a tts and an s5 ( i've driven a tts on numerous occasions). A remapped 335i will piss all over a tts.

Jap sti and evos, well they have 4 doors and don't look as good as an e92.

My brother just bough a c63 amg coupe and i drove it. It didn't feel that much faster than my remapped 335i... but the c63 is faster, no doubt.
Appreciate 0