View Single Post
      01-08-2017, 10:42 AM   #33
DelaneyE90
Photographer
Ireland
Rep
Drives: Le-Mans Blue E90 M-Sport

Huge Update! Rotiform's, Headlights and more

So it's been half a year since I updated this and the car looks totally different now.

I'll begin where I left off last May

In early June, whilst driving on a country road, a passing car threw up a lump of debris which badly damaged my bonnet, leading to the respray I'd been planning anyway. I had the plate recess on the front bumper smoothed and the wings, bonnet and bumper sprayed.

A short time later I hopped on Schmiedmann and purchased geunine BMW Performance gear shifter, alcantara steering wheel insert and black kidney grills.

After a day long summer detailing session...

...the car was protected for winter, which brought the most major changes.

Getting tired of the 3SDM's and beginning to fall out of love with the car, Rotiform released it's new cast RSE design. I had to have a set, so when a good deal came up on Black Friday, I contacted Blackline Performance in Belfast and placed an order.

Sitting at 19x8.5 up front and super wide 19x10 rears it's the first E90 on this wheel in the world and the first set of Rotiform RSE in Ireland. Personally, I reckon they suit the car to the ground, the anthracite grey colour highlighting the carbon fibre pieces already fitted.

I also fitted a set of sideskirt extensions and rear fins to complete the new look.

Santa was good to me at Christmas, bringing a modification I'd been wanting to do since first purchasing the car.

After a lot of research and limited options as to what headlights I could get here in Ireland, I contacted CA-Technologies and purchased DEPO's new V3 design angel eye headlight.

The quality is superb, fits like a glove and is an easy plug and play install. I've not seen too many E90's fitted with later model style angel eyes so I think they give it a unique look.

Whats next? give it a smack of the lowering stick is certainly one option and replace the fading radio headunit for an Apple CarPlay unit another.

Thanks for reading!
Appreciate 1