hupchye
Private First Class
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 320i E92

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusg View Post
I have a 335d with manual gearbox and I am trying to retrofit the ACC. All parts were installed, coded and diagnosis works correct for them. When I engage the ACC there is a short message in idrive "Active cruise control deactivated" and that is all that I can see. ACC does not engage at all and there is absolutely no error saved in any ECU. Could somebody share their TRC files for Kombi, DSC, ACC and LDM with me? Thank you a lot.
Hello,

Attached TRC files may not exactly for your 335d manual gearbox, but it should be similar and they did worked until cruise cannot maintain speed for my 320i automatic E92 (for your reference only). Hopefully others with same car model as yours can share their TRC files to you also.
Since you mentioned "All parts were installed, coded and diagnosis works correct for them", I assume you have completed the steps according to Nickco43 's guideline because every steps are important to make ACC works. And for my case, every time there is a hick-up, it always shows error code in INPA for me to refer.
Attached Files
File Type: txt FSW_PSW_KMBI_PL2.C09.TXT (234.9 KB, 183 views)
File Type: txt FSW_PSW_MK60_87.C07.TXT (1.0 KB, 124 views)
File Type: txt FSW_PSW_ACC2_E90.C47.TXT (1.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: txt FSW_PSW_LDM_90.C07.TXT (4.7 KB, 72 views)
Appreciate 0