wheela
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X1 35i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xramses View Post
Hey e90ies I am an e71 with n55 motor ,
My HPFP is also showing up fails 2C01 (hpfp) and combined with throttle and fuel gas mixture power loss (28A0 & 2BEA). First before winter Nov2023 irregularly and since one week continuous failure. Reduced motor power. 191t km.
for my x6 I bought a replacement HPFP from ebay, replaced also the high pressure sensor. still having the failure. Wondering if the ebay (labelled as new) is a incorrectly refurbished one.
I checked the electronic control for the HPFP-regulator solenoid. putting a 12volt build into the electric plug and then: opening door -> soft power/light. starting motor -> more power/light.
So further I will check if the vacuum pump is working right and able to rotate/drive the HPFP, by rotating the crankshaft.
I will definitely try also with the original HPFP which is now out to refill and to replace the rubber seals (3 o-rings and 1 main HPFP-axis) like this good video (the solenoid of the original HPFP is still working):
Looks like your n55 came with the previous n54 style hpfp. I can't say the hpfp is your problem for sure, but I can say I've seen posts from n54 people who didn't buy oem replacements that had hpfp failures right out of the box, and had to get another new hpfp. Again, not sure that's your problem, but wanted you to know that it's not unheard of when not getting an oem replacement pump.

I haven't heard of anybody having issues with the vacuum pump not turning the hofp pump before, so I suspect that's not the problem. But I guess there is a first time for everything.
Appreciate 0