View Single Post
      12-16-2019, 02:47 PM   #818
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i 6MT

I guess I just want to see how far the engine can go with the blower - more documentation to this forum for those who are gonna ask for previously posted information.:

Mostly to put a smile on my own face though- trust me. I wanted a 335 or a 235 (now the 40i trims for the updated engines) but I didnt want something someone else had dogged on for a while ... I'd love nothing more to spank some new gt350 that the well off 20yr old kids parents got him : speaking of... I'm really contemplating the gt500 that is due next year- lots power and no need to dick with it.♡

The only down side of being unconventional is not keeping up with tried and true'd methods. But I'm not really looking for the straight line numbers with this car! Although, feels good putting some loud hoon boi in his place. 3.91 LSD + v3si is fun for sure- I just wish it was whined like those ford lightnings. If that dog box was half the price- I'd probably do it, too.

I just want her to be a track queen like Pete's build was. Maybe one day when I go back up to that area I can see the legend in person.

+1 Biginboca - I got a tag heuer back in August - Love it.
Biginboca3763.50
Rmtt8211.00
Phyrexia502.50