hybrid90
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
2021 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Best Inexpensive Coding/Scanner Right Now

I know this is a matter of preference and I've been reading up on these, but the more I read, the more confused I get.

I have an E92 335is without iDrive. I wanted to get a Foxwell Scanner but then realized that for the price of the Scanner, I could get the iCarly app or Bimmergeeks. These are both sounding really good right now because I want to disable the seat belt extenders, possibly the TPMS (I'm getting a "TPMS Inactive" fault) and I'm also,about to get another Comfort Access Key that will need to be coded once it arrives. Plus they will both do what the Scanner does.

Sooooo.... my question is: what is the best route to take for what I'm looking for? I may go a bit further later (add Satellite Radio, lighting options, nothing too deep) but those things I've already mentioned are of primary concern. Will either of those do what I'm looking for and which is the most user friendly. I realize that I'll have to get a small Android Tablet to use for Bimmergeeks and I'm not opposed to that so that isn't a factor.

Any input or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!