01-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #67
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ330i View Post
That looks insane, cant wait to see them on a car. Do you work at a rim shop?
Nice job
Nope but a close friend of mine makes rims custom as well as can get almost anything you need. Pm me if you have something in mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Alpine328i View Post
way better than orange ill tell ya that should look just fine stay classy
I rocked the shit outta those orange whels and got nothing but compliments. I change my shit rims alot so I had fun onto the next set up now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow_335i View Post
Looks like ass...

haha kidding, I wanna see them on the car! It should look insane!
Haha I know right.....it should look pretty heavy when all is said and done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Excited to see these on!
Me to dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
Dam, those will look sick on your ride, can't wait to see them at the meet!!!
I told you I had something special coming you will see them at the 1st meet in the summer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
Simply amazing!!!!

Question about the valve stems thou isn't it going to be a pain to put air in and with you doing that it just leaves an opening in front like that?
Thanks dude always loved seeing your cars clean and classy, great taste. As for the valve stem yes it will be a PITA but I have a valve attatchment that we use for trucks here that is a hook style so i can reach thru the wheel and into the inner barrel where it is now located to fill up the air. The original hole is still there but atleast that big ugly valve stem is not there
Quote:
Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
....I am anxious...come on Devin!!!!! Pretty sure I want you to make me a set like this, different colors though....not saying these wouldn't look great, I just have some ideas!
Haha Rob patience my friend still winter here just needed to show the people whats going on down here in Canada

I told you send the deposit and we are good to go dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthedemo View Post
Looking forward to seeing them mounted, they might look cool with the face blacked out also, especially with that chrome lip.
Blacked out face has been done to death I did that years ago, gotta be different yet clean and aggressive. Thanks
Appreciate 0