View Single Post
      01-20-2012, 04:59 AM   #62
Rondo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktyler View Post
Had mine done at the beginning of the week and my advice for anybody thinking of getting it done is, stop thinking and do it!
^^^Dito this ^^^

Browsed on here at the start of the week, knowing that the evolve crew would be doing some sort of winter deal. £450 including switch swung it for me!
Phoned Imran wednesday morning, switch arrived by courier thursday morning. An hour later I sent the original map by e-mail to evolve, and mid-afternoon the Mod'd map was in my inbox! Another 10 mins and boom! Car Evolved!
Had the Oil Burner out for a spin last night and this morning and yes, can confirm this map is very impressive! DS Engaged, DTC OFF = stretches of road effortlessly eaten up, sometimes frighteningly so! From early impressions, its definitely a smoother power delivery, not as jerky, like the standard set-up can be at times.
Anyone thinking of this, as i was, just go for it. Especially at this price!

Big thanks to Imran and the rest of the Evolve team!

On the subject guys, has anyone with re-map been experimenting with different fuels i.e vpower/bp ultimate, compared to standard diesel fuel, and if so have you noticed any difference in performance etc.