View Single Post
      01-20-2023, 08:19 PM   #25
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Dude. Wtf are you talking about? Hundreds of million cars and busses and trains using a non renewable resources and releasing so much greenhouse gasses from getting the resource and burning it is insane.

Ev isn't perfect, but only if acquiring the lithium, and charging the cars come from garbage non renewable resources. Phasing out ICE will make people more likely to force energy companies to go renewable or nuclear, and not coal, or oil. Seriously it's dumb to think it's for any other reason. I personally don't like electric. Drove a tesla s plaid for a few days. The acceleration gets boring and I'm more of a track guy anyway (domt know about 99.99% of other tesla owners who just go in a straight line or hit the drag strip and think they're "pro" and have no clue what a corner even is and they take corners so slowly because they don't know how to take corners in Max speed without crashing, and I prefer the sound of a nice straight 6 or v10 (my two favorite engine sounds), but still, sports cars can be an exception as we are still such a small niche minority and we can allow it on track use (meaning people especially in the USA and Canada will ACTUALLY HIT THE TRACK FOR ONCE RATHER THAN THE STUPID DRWG STRIP), AND ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO DRIVE PROPERLY (HOPEFULLY). The rest of the terrible driver masses will just drive slowly and the speed limit and STILL CAUSE 99.99999999999% OF CRASHES EVERY DAY EVERYWHERE as usual except this time in EV

Now if we get animal "agriculture" banned, and become more ethical, the greenhouse gasses that won't be released outweigh ALL EXHAUST FROM ALL CARS, BUSES, TRAINS, PLANES, AND SHIPS COMBINED. YES COMBINED AND TWICE MORE. It'd astonishing how stupid humans are. Theyre so selfish and greedy that they will leave a DESTROYED WORLD FOR THE KIDS AND GRANDKIDS WHO IN TURN WILL HATE THEM FOR IT. These oil tycoons are fuking insane. I mean wasn't the first $100 million or $10 billion in their PERSONAL ACCOUNTS ENOUGH? Don't these fukers feel good enough having enough money for THOUSANDS OF LIFETIMES? Wtf is wrong with them why do they STILL NEED MORE THESE GREEDY INSECURE IDIOTIC EARTH DESTROYERS. How and why people havent exiled or imprisoned these scumbags for life I have no idea, but most people have been brainwashed not to be able to.think or use even a modicum of logic or common sense.

Free market capitalism is a scam and purely evil. I have only had 1 job working as a host for directors when I was 18, since then I haven't worked for the past 11 years. But all I see everywhere is 95%+ of the people being used, abused, exploited, working nearly as slaves (when you compare the pitiful wages to what the should be getting), their taxes are used ONLY to enrich or bail out the rich, or certain industries usually bad ones like weapons or animal agriculture or eminent domain in minority neighborhoods, and the highest taxes are paid by the average American when you account for their income and purchasing power. A guy making $10 million paying even $4 million in taxes can survive easily for years with $6 million. Someone making $60k and after taxes earning only $35k has LOST SOO MUCH MONEY THAT WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE.

People have been brainwashed to not see through the bs. I couldn't work because I'd be fired in one day. I won't allow disrespect or bs pay to be dictated to me by scumbags who make 10-350 times more than their MOST productive workers who get the LEAST PAY. No executive works 100-500 times HARDWR in fact their jobs are easier and yet they get paid more than the 9-5er.

My grandfather has a steel company in Europe. I fuking went there and increased the base wage for even the most mediocre and easy work to €75,000, and some make €200,000-$400,000 when before theyd only get €80,000-150,000. If he had a larger corporation I'd raise it even higher. You don't need profit..you can have a ginormous corporation that pays amazing salaries to everyone and make 1% profit and have a good brand name and be sustainable and tell the shareholders to.calm down and accept less pay but guaranteed to get paid longer by treating your employees like people and not slaves
OK, comrade.
Appreciate 3
Efthreeoh17315.00
Teutonic2709.00