01-20-2023, 11:16 PM   #26
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
OK, comrade.
Didn't even mention abolishing private property. I said I want everyone to get paid high and have better job security and not be verbally or sexually abused as they do now and fear calling out being disrespected because they fear they'll get fired.

Maybe your a "well off" guy (whatever that means), but most people aren't and should be getting 2-3 times HIGHER PAY AT LEAST.

I did this for over 120 workers minimum in my family's steel company.

I don't even work and haven't had a job for 12 years so why should I care? But I do. Most people don't and want to see others struggle so they can flaunt their measly $100-200k year salary so they feel special, even though their also getting paid many times less than their employers founders/ownwrs/shareholders who do nothing.

Is not asking much to make everyone have wages to not just survive but thrive, and anyone who increases prices to create artifical inflation is either jailed, or loses their rights to do business for a decade so society and companies know not to fuk around with being greedy and raising prices to offset the higher pay.

But really the gatekeepers to this reality are the people who make $100-250k a year and don't want their coworkers making money beneath their $100-250k+ to make as much as they do, because they want to afford expensive luxury items and flaunt it to the rest. Pathetic.
Appreciate 0