Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riick View Post
Wow thanks!

The auto is a concern of mine also, but from what I've read it shouldn't be. These cars have a GOOD heat exchanger. Also it's the same transmission as the 335i with 200 less HP and there's guys abusing the flack out of them, idk if that means anything.

My brake fluid was just changed with OEM fluid at the dealership. Instantly noticed quite an improvement in braking around town.

My car just passed 100k miles and even though I've kept up on the maintenance without a hiccup, I know things like my LCR's are getting worn out. The 328's were fluid filled and leak, if you turn right/left while parked and hear a click it's time for new ones (mine click). You can replace with M3 upper/lowers for under $400. Massive improvement in cornering "they say".

This is the HPDE group I'm joining since I have two friends that partake in them: http://www.chinmotorsports.com/
Incorrect, 328i autobox is made by GM, while 335i is made by ZF. Completely different transmission, and from my experience driving both cars, the ZF one performs much better (quick and firmer shift, earlier tq convertor lock, better rev-matched downshift).
Appreciate 0