View Single Post
      06-04-2011, 11:47 PM   #46
jason335777
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Ok, can someone clarify something for me? I find conflicting information. One place says hold cruise and move up/down to switch maps, and other info says doing that enter command center mode and changes modes. So, what does it do? Or, do you do one when he ignition is off and one when its on? I'm very unhappy with the lack of a GOOD user manual that should come with the procede. Very, very poor.
Also, what does double clicking the DTC button do? Because when I double click it, it seems to change my fuel/oil temp gauges to other gauges. I thought this button also switches maps. Help me out here. How do you know what map youre in.

Heres the $10000000000 question: If the Procede obviously has the ability to change the middle BMW display (it scans a graphic over when you double click DTC) then why the HECK cant it just type out data in this screen? Such as writing out the map number, or showing you the setting. Instead of moving the tach/speedometer needle to indicate modes, etc. Very stupid!
2004 Suzuki GSX-R600, flush signals, undertail delete, carbon fiber exhaust
Appreciate 0