11-01-2016, 08:50 AM   #60
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadkel View Post
We are hooked as well. Ill admit I have not seen the original movie so will be checking that out this weekend.
It'll give you a bit more background on how the park operates/concept and I believe there are 2 other additional worlds but they just focus on the "west" one. It's pretty good for the time period. The HBO show just jumped right into the mix of things then slowly shows how everything works and I think that confused a lot of people.

So, I thought episode 5 was pretty good. Loved the way Pariah is just sin city. Lawrence's dialogue in the begining with MiB was good and he's starting to become one of my fav characters.

A couple things I noticed, after MiB killed Lawrence, did someone come pick him up really quickly? Because from the time William, Logan and Dolores arrived at Pariah, robbed the caravan of nitro and then met up with Alonso/Lawrence, it had been roughly 36-48hrs..... so is he a double? Or did livestock pick him up and Ford change his programming?

Then who whispered the "shut down" words to Dolores while she was wading through the parade and how the hell did she end up back in HQ?

Part of me is thinking that Logan's company has something to do with the satellite transmitter Elsie found too. I'm still on the fence if he's a "host" or not bc I really think the older host that was shown on the table is him. If that is the case, he's fully sentient and somehow made it out/placed out of the park. Similar to what happened in Ex Machina.

Looks like Maeve is also becoming more and more self-aware and she's dying a lot just to see what's going on behind the scenes within in livestock. It'll be interesting to what she has to say to Felix. Since Felix is a half assed coder, he'll probably fuck up her new code and she'll go bat shit crazy.

I think the show also made it pretty clear that Ford has complete control of everything and Dolores looks SOOO much better in normal clothes rather than that plain blue dress. Looks like she's pretty quick on the trigger too

Episode 6 should be great
Appreciate 1
PoorLurker1136.50