View Single Post
      07-05-2019, 05:48 PM   #2276
nsjames
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 328xi Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atx328 View Post
Hi - I am just looking for a few minutes of (paid) help getting my first flash performed.

I have a N52 328i looking to upgrade to the standard 330i.

I have BMW standard tools downloaded and I believe the appropriate files. However, I think I am way off on folder location and file mapping. I totally suck at Win10 - it feels like a foreign language.

I would love to see if I can have someone with a little bit of experience help me map the folder/file addresses properly?

I was hoping to get this done no later than Sunday evening.

I did run the batch files using a Bimmergeeks cable and the error message seem to indicate that the appropriate files can't be found.

Thanx!
I had this issue and it's easily resolved.

open the folder up and find the .bat file. Easiest to find if you simply type *.bat in the search box.
right click on it and click edit, or open with notepad.
this will open the batch file in a text editor.

DO NOT MODIFY ANYTHING!

but you can scroll down and see what files the batch file is commanding ncs to open, and then you can copy/paste the files into the folder it's trying to read them in. once you've done that, close notepad and then run the batch file again.
It may also help if you run the batch file as an administrator level account. Right click, run as admin, hit yes on the uac prompt.
It should then find the files and complete the batch file.
Appreciate 0