View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #79
Puerto Rican 335d
Brigadier General
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335d

I have the WAGNER IC but not installed as of yet, but will do so, The 335d Wagon aka The DOC drove 3 hours so that WAGNER could do a 3D scan and he is happy about it. I do understand most of you wanting tech data as for Carsten himself info me via email that they were in progress but no avail date as of yet, as a matter of fact DOC was the first IC from WAGNER for a 335d and more so a WAGON whcih have a different setup than we do, if the DOC had the COJONES to do so and get it done trust his judgement instead of bitching, give CARSTEn an email and BITCh at him about data. my mechanic who has raced many cars in the island and is a well respected person in the BMW community here told me that the craftmanship is EXCELLENT and the price is also GREAT now that said, I will do dyno's before and after and will give it to you guys ok. Sorry i have come across a little strong to you guys I really cherise all of you here specially Chris Greek boy etc.

BTW dont bitch at me either I am under construction in my house and havent been able to either do last dyno run om new reprogrammed RENNtech flash almost 2 months to the day. But I will!! ok Have a nice day amigos!!
Appreciate 0