Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerup-sonny View Post
Did you fix your issue, and how?
I have the exact engine stuttering issue, CBU clean at 71K miles
and at 77K miles codes showed, I treated the engine with double dose
Power Service Diesel Clean, issue went away until 83K miles now same fault codes
came back, but showed different injectors than yours

P02D4 - Injector 5 – offset learning at minimum limit
after this code, the car stutters below 1000 RPM but not at idle
P02D1 - Cylinder 3 Fuel Injector Offset Learning At Max Limit
P20EE - SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold
I have not. I tried the method described above but this time only 2 codes came back:

Code 4AE6 - Set zero adjustment cylinder 2 injector.
Code 4593 - Smoothness regulator cylinder 2 injector correction amount by adjusting the range.

The SES light is still on but the car is running fine. It's not stuttering anymore (that I can tell). So I'll probably try the described method again, clear the SES light and see what happens. Otherwise I don't know what to do. I'd hate to visit the dealer. I started a new job close to home and the dealer in that area is kind of meh (and pricey $$ of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenieur View Post
Yes or M2 - these adaptations only occur during overrun (no fuel injection) the injector(s) are selectively activated ever so little just until thrust movement of the crankshaft is detected. The adapted value is used with the mapped pre-injection quantity.

It is important that the crankshaft incremental wheel adaptation and all injector zero-mass (NMK) adaptation are cleared after carbon cleaning.
I'll try this method again over the weekend and clear the SES light. Thanks!