View Single Post
      06-26-2018, 12:08 PM   #4
atmosphericM
Basic Bimmer
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 6MT ///M

Garage List
One more note.. though you may already know.

I'm not at all against the "burble" option from BPC, but be advised.. just in case you are new to the platform.. that a free-flowing exhaust already results in a LOT of pops and burbles. I believe it to be the nature of the N52 inline 6 design. To me, the burble option goes well with no cats, because if you want that extreme burble and pop, you likely also want a loud-af exhaust in general.

In my opinion, keeping one set of cats on the car is the sweet spot for most. Personally, I'm beginning to feel that even the typical PE + secondary cat delete is too loud... and am actually searching for a solution that is in between that and the PE by itself. I desire just a *bit* more noise out of my exhaust, but in all honesty have been staring at my SuperSprint mid-pipes in my office for months because.. well, I already think they're going to be too obnoxious for my tastes. I really wish the PE was a bit louder in the car, because when I rev it with my door open... well it's just effing perfect sounding.

Oops, that was quite a ramble.. but yeah..