06-26-2018, 10:51 PM   #19
Elias_E90
Private
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwashy View Post
I'll have that exact setup here soon it looks like. If it's as bad as you make it seem I'll have to get another tune without the burble I guess. Did you notice a significant decrease in MPG with the burble tune? Also, was the burble only present after a heavy-foot and lift of the gas pedal? Thanks for sharing
I got the tune with burble by mistake.. it was to be for the milvs only but somehow they read the order wrong and got burble + milvs.. so i only tried for 1 day, it was not enough for testing fuel consomption, anw as i said it is subjective and since it was too loud for me i flashed back to my older tune.
The burble popped under heavy throttle, after you lift it from 3.2k and above. I also noticed something, my engine braking reduced, i figured that how it works, when u lift the throttle, the tune will spray a bit of fuel on overrun. I like the natural stuff honestly, i mean our cars are not turboed with 2 step antilags (the real burbles for a reason), and with a gd exhaust it will pop naturally.
I think to get to your noise tolerance, you have to try swapping parts from the exhaust 1 by 1.