View Single Post
      02-22-2021, 01:25 PM   #1
chazzz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Chrysler 300S

Tires wearing on the inside

I have a 2008 BMW 328i with approx 146,000 miles. The rear tires are wearing-out on the inside. I believe that all of suspension components are all original (never replace since it was a new car).

Obviously, I'll have to replace rear shock absorbers. What other parts should I replace - like long arms? trailing something?

Once the parts are replaced, I will get a new set of tires and four wheel alignment. A regular alignment shop should fix the rear camber links to prevent rear tire wear, correct?

The tires on my 328i are not staggered (all of them are in same size, these tires can be rotated).

It was my son's car (21 years old). I bought this car for him about 4 years ago at 100k miles. Recently, I bought him a 2018 Dodge Charger, so I am keeping the 328i as a "beater car".

Anyway, I need to know which part should I replace (rear suspension only). I did all of the work in the front suspension (all new parts).

thanks -chazzz

CURRENT - 2018 Chrysler 300S, Crystal Granite Metallic.
Appreciate 0