View Single Post
      04-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
TWiTCHY
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '13 AW E92 M3

Cool Please help me with my senior project! 360 Autobody

I've been working with Dave at 360 Autobody to create a brochure for his business. I am in the process of creating it but I need people that are willing to come to his shop for no more than an hour and fill out an evaluation form critiquing my brochure.

For people that come, I will provide food and snacks - maybe I will even get my Dad to cook some Thai food for you guys if you're interested.

The date is Saturday May 14th at 12:30pm, at 360 Autobody
13205 NE 124th ST. SUITE D
Kirkland, WA 98034

(Also, is anyone here into advertising or marketing? I need an "expert" in this field to fill out a special evaluation form!)

I will update this post with a list of people coming. Consider this a mini-meet!

Teaser shots!

Actual attendance at my event is the primary goal, however I just got permission from my instructor to receive evaluation forms by email. If you're interested in helping out but cannot make it to the event, please let me know by PMing me your email address and on May 13th I will send out evaluation forms along with the ads I created. The forms will need to be sent back in by May 15th, as I will need to prepare a report of my event for the 16th.

Last edited by TWiTCHY; 05-02-2011 at 06:13 PM..
Appreciate 0