Quote:
Originally Posted by noname1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by x77md View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by x77md View Post
MHD stage one! I just flashed mines yesterday and wow the difference is astonishing. Best bang for buck mid so far imo!
I have the cable sat in my glove box but I think I'd rather go down the remap route and pay evolve a visit... the eventual plan is to go full bolt ons but definitely need some PS4S's and potentially some m3 suspension bits first👍🏼👍🏼
Fair enough! I'm planning to go FBO in the summer too

Which M3 bits you thinking? I've read of M3 lsd's being fitted on, control arms etc.. not sure what handling mods would work for b-road bashing
Sounds good, I'm not sure if the m3 lsd bolts straight in as mine is dct so I think it's slightly different. I know quaife have a specific one for my car. As for suspension etc i'm really not sure yet need to have a look around and see what others have done/recommend.... the run flat tyres are pretty horrible and I would like some cs wheels so maybe that will come first 👍🏼

How are you finding the mhd map?
Budgetbimmers fit a M3 manual LSD and it seems there's plenty of them floating around for sale so I'm considering it if it's cheaper than the quaife option

MHD so far has been great no problems, loving the exhaust burble setting on medium with 1.5s base. The tune itself makes under 2k slightly laggy but as soon as you hit 2.3-2.5k and the boost kicks in it just flings itself forward. Loving it so far
Appreciate 0