tawfeeqh
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by physicxz
So bit of an update.

If you want to transfer the backup, you also need to transfer the STATE file. This must read the current status/configuration of the car because the TCU cannot be read properly in the current state.

Tried to reflash it back to my original config to at least get my car running any it reports the same message shortly after it starts: ***app internal flash program error***.

xHP said I must have a faulty cable, but find this statement a bit questionable seeing as it was able to make a whole backup and read codes in MHD. Will need to order another cable as the car is currently unusable right now
i had the same issue yesterday in that the flash crashed 50% of the way through however i managed to successfully run the emergency flash and get back to stock file. Then had another crack at it and it successfully flashed stage 3. PMd xHP and highlighted few Australian cars experiencing same issue as me and they gave same response about faulty cables. Apparently they are doing some fixes to both the app and stage 3 file and will have new versions shortly in a few days.

My car has a Nizpro built zf so was getting them to do it. The above is what they explained happened. Not sure if they did anything on top of what you tried to successfully run emergency flash and reload stage 3 flash.

xHP have advised that i will be required to update app and stage 3 flash again once they have updated.
Appreciate 0