06-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #58
jumpingjz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW-Tuning View Post
the first time you email us about your problem is June 7th.

the day you paid is May 20th.. on the same date we mail the diffuser 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
it's shipped. Hong Kong EMS # EE753910886HK

the item was delivered
Item Number Destination Delivery Status Event Date
EE753910886HK United States of America Delivered. 23-May-2009

on june 8th you msg us asking for a refund.

that's 16 days later...

our company has a policy "All return requests must be made within 5 days after receiving order." you could have let us know earlier than 16 days.

we apologize for the bad fit of the product because we sent the wrong item but we also have our company policy.

we are willing to offer exchange.
I am sorry but i got to disagree with you on this one, while company policy should be followed, it takes time for customers to get the parts installed, 5 days seems a bit too short of the period especially for customers who really would like to see if parts can fit via minor modification, in this case, i think OP's entitled to go through that process before asking for refund, otherwise, we would be talking about how OP creating a complain thread without thoroughly test fitting the product.

In addition, on your post, you have admitted sending a wrong part, wouldn't OP be entitled to refund upon returning you the wrong part that you've sent out since this issue was not caused by the OP.

don't mean to offend you in anyway, but if the company's at fault in this case, perhaps you should take care of the customer since referrals are pretty important for online vendors...

JZ

Some say........that he has a wrench for an arm and a ecu for a brain.....and that he eats his cereal with synthetic oil. All we know is he's called long tran.
Appreciate 0