08-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #22
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbrokeagain View Post
most of my clients with FKs havent had an issue

Im waitin for Bknight to get in on the thread, but im sure with his busy work schedule he will see this months from now lol...

Scott (bimmer335i07) also has Konis, I think I left his in the middle, and his car rides great. Then again its only on H&R sports and Koni Yellows...spring rates arent as harsh..
Yep never doubted your work Matt despite Dre's reaction when he saw you at the shop

Drove the car some more last night but mostly on local streets. I LOVE THESE COILS! I use to have H&R coilovers on my E46 and it was way too stiff for daily driving. The rebound on those were way too aggressive and everyone in the car would have the bobble head syndrome

Current 50% Front and 2 turns soft (80%) Rear feels great on local roads. Initial contact with bumps actually feels better than stock but as the shock does it thing it rebounds slightly harder than stock. It feels nice and solid.

I'll try to experiment with some high speed highway driving going over bumps and dips to see how this works. Especially with people in the car.

Alan
Appreciate 0