Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
There are many who will vouch for the performance of the suspension, not least Marcel (Alpina_B3_Lux) and Carsten who both travelled over to the 'Ring specifically to have a ride in my car with the new Bilstein kit
Great review, Tony!

And thanks also for the ride some weeks ago. I concur that the control and performance of that suspension was really exceptional when riding shotgun with you. I'm looking forward to riding some more with you in August, maybe also outside the Ring in order to get some impression during "normal" driving.

The Ride Control also figures on my wishlist now (pending financing...), and I'm very tempted to get it installed next year at Bird's together with the Quaife LSD. Killing two birds with a stone (no pun intended)!

Alpina_B3_Lux

P.S. The legendary driver having tested this suspension is called Walter Röhrl, by the way. You can find some info on this phenomenon on his own webpage: http://www.roehrl-walter.de/neu/index.php