09-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #45
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned335i View Post
+1
Definitely too hot right now, but I think we see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the heat goes. Definitely by early-mid October the early-evening temps should be down enough to make it interesting. Should have my PROcede V2 upgrade installed by then so I am looking forward to a couple of good passes on mixed 93-94 octane. The car is pretty quick right now and with some cool dry air, it should improve quite a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zameergill View Post
I saw your post in another thread and was gonna ask ya there too, where are you getting 93+ octane out here? Or are you adding an octane boost? O yea, and i'm debating which chip I wanna get, wanna do some runs so I can see the difference between stock and Procede sometime?
Absolutely!

As soon as it cools down to some reasonable temp I think a lot of people are going to head to Firebird...it will probably be over-crowded as usual.
Considering it will probably be at least late October before that happens, hopefully I will have installed my PROcede V2 upgrade...

Actually I'm mixing 3 or 4 gallons of 100 octane unleaded and then filling up with 91 octane premium. The result is something like 93/94 octane. The 100 octane is $6.99/gal @ 56th St & Bell Road. There are places all over town who sell the 100 octane, and they usually display "Race Gas Available" on their price signs.