View Single Post
      06-28-2016, 08:27 AM   #61
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
I've got so much to say that my keyboard literally doesn't have enough characters...

The part that you fail to understand is that anything and I mean anything can be outsourced, there may be minor legal and medical exceptions but as a whole, nearly everything can be outsourced for pennies on the dollar. You mention coding, which is arguably one of the easiest things to outsource that both China and India will gladly do for you fractions that we will... or perhaps the AI bots that are starting to code for themselves and a prediction for an over abundance of SW engineers will soon hit... or the fact that many corporate / economic leader says that College Education will soon have little value... It is up to the individual nations to incentivize their population to stay, do business with the country, increase their own manufacturing and be as independent as possible... this is what truly allows a nation to grow... the further we go up the former direction, the deeper trouble we get in... a European Union has basically allowed any individual in any member nation to go work in any nation no questions asked.... now what do you suppose this will do the poorer off nations?... sry, it's not an economic union... its an agreement that works to the favor of the wealthy
This....and my 0.02c; disruption is a good thing, whether in business or politics. It's high time for folks to shed the PC and face reality, what the EU started as with good intentions is not what it is today. I purchase British products here in the USA, I won't stop doing so because of Brexit, if I want to buy a Jaguar car or a Truimph motorcycle I am going to go ahead an do it despite some overpaid, overweight unelected politican sitting in Brussels pontificating on how people in Europe should live and work.
Appreciate 0