07-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #950
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus335iguy View Post
I'm fairly certain that the assumption regarding the numbers is actually correct because when digging through the net trying to find a master cylinder the one that I bought has dimensions in the spec sheet that says cylinder 1 and 2 and the diameter symbol and then the numbers 27 and 22 respectively....

Could it be that there is actually no mushy pedal when installing these it's just that when the rears are installed they are much harder to bleed properly?

Apart from ordering a a brand new RHD master cylinder I can't find one to buy!!!! There were a couple on eBay in the U.K. before but they're gone.
Then I can't explan why BBK designed for the car like Stop Tech or the BMW yellow e9x Performance brakes don't exhibit mushy brake pedal. It would be equally dificult to bleed them. Don't you think?

Order new cylinder if use isn't available. . I know you like the challenge but this isn't where you want to improvise. Time, effort and money on other random parts will equal new m3 RHD cylinder. Plus you might find out that it won't work.
Appreciate 0