lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Looks great!

Having only ever lived in a 4 season climate, I've got to ask . .. how long will those annuals live there?

For us, most of those plants will live from Mother's day (the north east rule of thumb to be frost safe) and start looking sad around the end of September/October . Do they last longer in Texas?
i would think the heat in Texas would cook them? for me I never planted annuals as it seemed to me like planting cash in the ground for a few months than pulling them out and tossing them in the trash later always planted perrenials. those annuals do look nice as i may have to try it one year and see how it all pans out

BTW TXSTYLE is that the only flower bed you have or do you have more around back? edit: never mind...I remember you have that AWESOME custom BBQ grill back there
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0