View Single Post
      08-17-2018, 05:45 PM   #13
straightcashhomie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSully96 View Post
Ive looked around a bit and cant seem to find answers although I see many people doing it. Given the mods in my signature, what benefit comes with doing an MHD backend flash? Within the coming months I'll have inlets and FMIC and that would mark my build complete...unless I get power hungry again and get a e85 fuel pump or upgrade turbos..

5/19/18 UPDATE AFTER MHD PUMP BEF: Editing this post because this needs to be said. A few hours ago I did the pump bef via mhd and all I have to say is: My. God. After a little driving and giving the car time to re adapt map 5 and dial everything in, I am in shock at the difference this made. Responsiveness, smoothness, faster spool + a couple more pounds of boost, and the car throws me even further into the back seat! If anyone ever is on the fence about doing a BEF, there is no reason to wait or debate it. The outcome is UNREAL! Couldnt be happier!
So the jb4 is on map 5 as well as a back end jb4 flash? I'm currently on g4 and deciding if I should upgrade to g5 then mhd flash or ditch jb4 altogether and go mhd flash only. I guess the question is, does jb4 g5 + mhd make more power than jb4 g5 only or mhd only.
Appreciate 0