View Single Post
      07-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
Haifisch
United_States
Rep
Drives: Arctic Metallic 2008 335i

Vista BMW of Coconut Creek

Purchase date: June 23rd, 2012

My 2001 525i was a little long in the tooth so I decided to start shopping. Checked out Vista online and saw a few I liked so went to the dealer the next day.

Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted by Lawrence (or Larry as some of the guys call him). We informed him immediately that we were on a schedule and told him exactly what cars we wanted to see. Looked at two different 5 series and neither one really jumped out at me, so we moved onto the 335i.

Vista only had one CPO 335i at the time, and Larry wandered all over the lot looking for it, only to find out it had been moved to the showroom. So onto the showroom we went, took a good look at it and I decided to take it out.

Test drive went smooth as silk, however we almost had to eliminate it as a choice due to my wife having a minor back issue from a rear collision she experienced not too long ago. After hearing this Larry immediately spoke up and told her about the leg extension in the seats. He told us he too suffered from back pain and that the extensions really help. Well damn if Larry wasn't right, after a few more goes around the block she said her back felt great and she was as comfortable as could be.

Upon arriving back at the dealership we went to Larry's desk and told him we like the car very much and we do want it, however we have somewhere to be in 2 hours and we can't be late, can it be done?

Needless to say Larry made it happen, he couldn't have been more professional and he delivered everything we asked for. The finance guy had a hard time grasping that we were on a schedule and he didn't seem pleased that we were buying it out right and not financing (he kept trying to convince me to go with a few monthly payments and then pay it off).

After all was said and done Larry congratulated us on the purchase and asked me to call him when I was free to bring the car back as he wanted to show me a few tips and tricks and inform me of some of the services Vista offers.

My wife and I were very pleased with the experience and very impressed with the professionalism Larry exhibited as well as his consideration for both of our needs.

Would highly recommend and will definitely do business with them again!
Appreciate 0