View Single Post
      10-15-2018, 02:10 PM   #1
TeeCrouch
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 328i

New Owner Here (Need Help)

Hey BP family,

Long time reader this is my first post so forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I recently just purchased a 2006 BMW 328i and I need a little work done, but not sure where to start. Here's the deets:

A) It has 115K miles, the car makes that "jerk" when I stop, I believe it's the transmission but not sure if I should deal with it or go out and purchase a used tranny and have it installed

B) My radio head unit is "burnt out" I was thinking of getting an older ipad mini and installing it but I think I read that it's a simple replacement if I find a used one at a junkyard or something. Even if I get the iPad it'd would be nice to read the name and numbers from the head unit.

C) I too have the sticky door grab from hell and I hate warning passengers about it, any quick fixes? Should I just order a replacement part and head up to Maaco and have them replace?

D) My rear passenger window will come down about half-way after I roll it up all the way, I'm sure it's just a regulator but hmmm

E) Thinking about installing an amp and sub in the E90, not sure if that will be more headache than what it's worth.

Any advice or recommendations are welcomed. Besides the items listed above this is by far the best car I've driven.

Thanks for everything in advance.

-T.
Appreciate 0