View Single Post
      01-23-2015, 01:16 PM   #1
RogeroK
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335I 2007

E93 335i 2007 Can't locate main TPMS/RDC Module PLease Help !!

Hello,

I was trying for more then 2 weeks now to disable the TPMS warning lights/messages on both my Instrument Cluster and the I-Drive monitor.

I started coding the ECU modules from almost a week and i successfully enabled many options in many ECU modules like Hard Top Open/close using FOB key, FOB folding mirrors, etc...
And I know from a lot of research that disabling the TPMS system requires some coding ( removing 2VB from the VO, turning off RDS_ALIVE from KOMBI besides disabling other parameters related to TIRE PRESSURE and finally resetting some ECU units )

All this should be done AFTER disconnecting the RDC main unit plug.
Also i know some people can skip this step by simply removing the RDC/TPMS fuses from the fuse panel behind the Glove box, but in my case E93 335i 2007 the RDC fuses 13 & 28 are also used by the Idrive and removing them ( fuse 28 to be accurate) have disabled my Idrive navigation knob/Menu button.

Now, the main problem is locating this RDC main unit :

- most threads/forums mentioned that for E93 models pre 2010 it should be located in the trunk above the Battery, I looked there and it isn't for my car E93 / 2007 !!
Edit: The module i found below the Battery labeled "Passive Go" seems to be the Comfort Access Module, it's the only module there, no RDC !

- other people suggested looking behind the Glove Box and I can only see the Fuse Box there.

- for E93 Models 2010+ I read it should be behind the Passenger rear wheel well in a box, I don't think it will be an easy access to look there also i doubt i will find it as i have the 2007 model !!

Please any info about the location of the TPMS/RDC Main Unit on an E93 335i 2007 model will be highly appreciated, as i am stuck now on locating the unit so i can disconnect it and proceed to disable the whole TPMS system.

Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by RogeroK; 01-24-2015 at 02:04 AM..
Appreciate 0