Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
These are great stories. Please keep 'em coming. They're making Friday morning even better.
I wish I could upload my body cam video of the meth head who offered fellatio in exchange for his release. He said he'd gum me up real nice.

Do you want to hear the story about the woman with a .380 in her vagina?
You can't make this shit up.

Please keep me entertained while I clean my house.
Entertainment is here.

A few years ago, my partners contacted a heavy set African American female who had a felony warrant and a history of gun possession. During the detention, the female was asked the standard questions about weapons and/or drugs on her person. She was also advised a female would be performing an in-depth search; gotta keep those allegations to a minimum, right?!? The suspect stated she had nothing on her. When my female partner showed up to conduct a thorough search, she felt something slightly protruding from the suspect's vagina. Obviously this alerted my partner. Further questioning revealed it was a gun. This suspect stuffed a little .380 in one of her two nature's pockets because she didn't want to go back to jail.

I did not want to be the doctor/nurse tasked with removing that so she could be booked. lol!
Appreciate 4
ramman434712.00
Joekerr7929.00
mahalom3163.00
Murf99314114.00